TYPHOON Levelair floor grids are the ideal solution where below-floor laterals are required to allow an unobstructed floor area in the crop store for access by lorries and other traffic.
Two strengths are available, the Levelair Mk2 which will withstand the loads of normal road vehicles and the Levelair H.D., a heavy duty version for use where loading with industrial loaders is proposed. Both versions can be supplied with grain covers or potato/onion covers as required.
Levelair grids consist of a welded steel framework, with a high quality dipped paint finish on which is welded a louvered or expanded steel cover. The Levelair H.D. uses a deeper and heavier section framework, but is otherwise identical.
- Tried and tested over 45 years for the drying and storage of grain, rape, potatoes & onions.
- Can be installed by farm staff on a concrete or hardcore base.
- Low cost approx. £9/sq.ft. or £100/sq.mtr. INCLUDING the cost of ready mixed concrete.
- Will not rot, break up or harbour vermin.
- Can be washed or dry cleaned to comply with the food storage regulations.
- A quality product at a competitive price.
*Based on a building 60’ x 40’ to hold 400 tons